Where are the classes held?
- Bramcote Memorial Hall, Church Street. (open to the public)
- Wadsworth Fields Primary School (during school time on Wednesdays)
- Bramcote Hills Primary School (after-school club)
- other venues which vary term to term
What times are the open classes at Bramcote Memorial Hall?
For 4 – 7 year olds:
- 4.00pm – 4.45pm Wednesdays (Bramcote Memorial Hall)
For Year 2/3 children (Recorder Group)
- 4.50pm – 5.10pm Wednesdays (please check to see if a class is running this term) This class is by invitation only.
How much does it cost?
Each class costs £5.00 and terms vary in length depending on the local schools. Fees are payable at the beginning of each term, which may be between 10 and 14 weeks.
How do I book?
Phone Sue Lake on 0115 9133627 to arrange your free trial class. Or email; email@example.com. Alternatively
PRINT THE BOOKING FORM and return it with your £10.00 deposit (which will be deducted later from your term fees)
If you would like to find out more contact Sue Lake
Telephone: 0115 9133627 or 07902 312353